Recommended: How To Hide Comment Box On Blogger Posts
2) Now select Serp Rank basic level
3) Fill the account information
4) Accept terms and conditions and hit Submit and Conform button
5) Now Click Here to go main page.
6) Fill the form
1) Open your Blogger Dashboard >> Pages>> click on New page link.
3) Now paste that copied policy in your newly created page.
4) Click on Publish button. now place this page wherever you want to display (Footer or Header).
1) Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
2) Click Pages >> Add new.
3) Click on Publish button. If you still have any problems drop it in the comments below.