[button-red url=”” target=”” position=”left”]Update[/button-red] Alexa Have stop the claiming of sites. Details here
If you are on blogger then you must have to submit and claim your site on alexa because many advertisers buy ad space on a blog according to alexa ranking. if your blog ranking is low then they wont buy ad space on your site, also you will get sponsored posts on your blog to make money more.
So if you want to increase web traffic and alexa ranking of your blog then follow this tutorial to submit and claim your website/blog on alexa.
How To Get Started
1) Firstly Go to Alexa.com
2) Sign in or create a new account on alexa or you can use your Facebook account to login.
3) Alexa offers you pro plans but I would recommend you to go with the free plan, it will be good for start up after some time you can upgrade your plan, now we are going through a direct method so you just have to go on Alexa Claim Site and enter your site URL and press continue button.
4) Now select Method 2.
5) Then copy Alexa Verification IDcode and go to Blogger Template >> Edit HTML and place copied code into section.
6) Once you placed this code in your blogger template go back to alexa and click on the “Verify my ID” button.
7) If you have placed meta tag correctly in HTML code then “Your site is successfully claimed” message will appear.
8) Done ! Your blog should be claimed but here is not completed your site profile yet.
9) Now go to dashboard and fill out all the information about your blog like your blog title/ description, your contact details etc.
10) Your site has been updated in alexa database. changes to your country rank selection and your website information alexa make up to two or three days to appear on your site listing.
Now with the above steps, i hope you have succesfully claimed your blog on Alexa, any proble? Let me know.